Won a $5000.00 cash and trip I didn't send in for. Gal said the info would come in the mail in about 2-3 weeks. She asked me to grab a pen and my checkbook. I said no. Some hot head got on line, badgered me to pay for "small fees and taxes for processing" of this fabulous trip, and they needed to get my checking router and bank number. I said no.

"Just send me the info on what trip I've won, and the cash check I won" I replied.

They hung up! Gee...darn it!

The phone # on my caller ID said Coulterville, CA 209-682-2083 I called it back...no answer. Scam...big time!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with American Leisure Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Leisure Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare American Leisure Group to other companies on our site.

Comments